Terms and Conditions
these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Ritzy
Experience. Your access to and use of
all information on this website including purchase of our service/s is provided
subject to the following terms and conditions.
reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website
following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these
terms and conditions as amended. We
therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms
Reservations and Payment Terms
- All prices are shown in Australian dollars and are current at date of itinerary quote. Ritzy Experience reserves the right to adjust tour prices prior to final payment in the event of any circumstance beyond its reasonable control (including but not restricted to exchange rate movements between the quoted price and the actual price).
- A deposit of 30% per person is required on confirmation in order to secure your reservation. Payment of the deposit amount constitutes the client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The balance of the payment for the booked tour must be received no later than 30 days prior to the tour commencement date. Bookings made less than 30 days before the tour date will only be accepted if full payment is received when booking.
- The tour(s) do not include airfares, passport or visa fees, taxes, travel and health insurance, excess baggage charges, drinks unless specified, tips and services not otherwise included in itinerary and all items of a personal nature.
It is the client’s responsibility to book his or her own airline tickets and to meet the tour at the schedules time and place in the designated country where the tour begins.
It is recommended that the client take out travel insurance to provide protection against loss due to illness, injury, death, damage or other loss.
It is the client’s responsibility to obtain visas, passports, health certificates or other travel documents where required for the tour. It remains the client’s responsibility to ensure that these documents are in order and to meet any additional costs incurred as a result of failure to comply with such requirements.
- If cancelling prior to final payment the deposit is non-refundable. A cancellation advised after final payment but not less than 30 days prior to the date of travel will incur a cancellation fee of 75% of the full payment. A cancellation advised less than 10 days before the date of travel will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the full payment. However, in either case the cancellation fee may be reduced at the discretion of Ritzy Experience depending on the circumstances of cancellation.
- Ritzy Experience will be entitled to claim an amount of 5% in administrative fees above supplier’s cancellation policy where a supplier has cancelled a tour in circumstances which are beyond Ritzy Experience control.
- No refund will be issued (i) in the event that a client fails to join his or her tour or does not utilise accommodation or any services; or (ii) for a partially completed tour.
- Ritzy Experience also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of the tour at its own reasonable discretion.
- Ritzy Experience reserves the right to amend or vary the itinerary or other services nominated in the tour brochure should it determine in its discretion that circumstances warrant such changes, that it would be in the best interest of the clients or for any other valid operational reason.
- The client must report any special requirements
and/or disability requiring special attention to Ritzy Experience at the time
the reservation is made. Ritzy Experience will make reasonable attempts to
accommodate the special needs for travellers.
Limitation of Liability
Experience is not a carrier or hotelier, nor does its own aircraft, hotels or
Experience services consist of arranging and co-ordinating accommodation,
tours and transfers, making bookings and issuing vouchers to be redeemed by
suppliers if necessary.
Ritzy Experience exercises every care in the selection of reputable suppliers
of the various services which are used in these tours, Ritzy Experience
does not act as their agent and nor are such suppliers or service providers the
agent of Ritzy Experience.
bookings with Ritzy Experience are subject to the terms, conditions and
limitations of liability imposed by such suppliers or service providers.
client acknowledges and agrees that Ritzy Experience and its
representatives assume no responsibility to the client and will not be held
liable by the client for any personal injury, property damage, or other
loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity by reason of (1) any
wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of the suppliers or service
providers, (2) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized acts or omissions on
the part of any employee or representative of these suppliers or service
providers, (3) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment or
instrumentality owned, operated, or used by any of these suppliers or service
providers, or (4) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of
any other party not under the direct control of Ritzy Experience.
than with regard to the specifics of a particular tour (including but not
restricted to the particulars of the client, prices and dates), these Terms and
Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the client and Ritzy
Experience and supersede all previous agreements and understandings, whether
oral or written, between the parties with respect to the tour. They may only be
varied by written agreement between the client and Ritzy Experience.
Our Website Services
services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our
website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our
information for personal use.
are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your
computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change
any copyright symbol, trademark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way
infringes our intellectual property rights.
as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy,
reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this
website without our prior written permission.
licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the
right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to
metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve
the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or
mirroring of our website.
website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only
and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy
compliance by any linked website. Any
hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement,
support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or
products which they provide.
may link our website only with our consent.
Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your
expense. By linking, you must not alter
any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and
you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other
Intellectual Property Rights
copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images,
layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trademarks,
brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are
used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them.
Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any
commercial way without our prior written permission.
comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to
us through this website becomes our property.
If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any
other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from
such use. Furthermore, you agree that we
are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose
without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your
- If you
provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the
content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- We take
all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan
horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your
computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any
accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all
claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from
or in connection with your use of our website.
terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the
laws of Victoria and any claim made by either party against the other which in
any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Victoria and
you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any
provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision
will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid
but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be
deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will
remain in full force and effect.
undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us
when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the
security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at
your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such
information in a secure manner.
which may be accessed from our home page.
These Terms and Conditions have been
specifically drafted for, and provided to Ritzy Experience by LawLive Pty Ltd (www.lawlive.com.au).